RE: Shakuhachi Guides

From: edBeaty (edosan@indra.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 08:17:34 PST

I will second Hans' comments about the Ichiyo Shakuhachi manuals
(Vol. 1 & Vol. 2) from Tom Deaver. I don't see them available on
Monty's site; they are available through Tom at his website

                http://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~shaku100/ (use the "Shakuhachi
Plaing Guides" link...)

The complete set (Vols 1 & 2 with tapes) for 7500 Yen, which is about
$56.00US at the current rate. Also available as separate items.

eB