RE: Good Sounds, Bad Sounds

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 08:38:31 PST

In the past (about six years ago) I was a clinical hypnotherapist and
frequently worked with artists, writers, musicians who had "creative blocks"
and so forth. One musician comes to mind. He could play just fine on his
own, but when he got with a group, he bombed... after a few trance sessions
we easily resolved the problem... it turned out that he was an audio channel
learner (many musicians are, but occasionally you will find kinesthetic or
visual learners amongst the musicians)... when he would get in a group he
would start looking around for visual cues, approval, and so forth and get
pulled out of his audio channel... as soon as we got him back into his audio
channel in group situations, he played quite well in groups... he now has
his own jazz band...

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (bud@rajah.com)
check out my zen site at http://rajah.com
or my tech support site at http://rajah.net