Re: Mailing List Settings

From: Dan Gutwein (dfgutw@wm.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 08:36:27 PST

--=====================_3599559==_.ALT

My vote:

I usually expect my replies to be a part of a public discourse. That is
the advantage of a list like this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I
think that the majority of subscribers want to be a part of an ongoing
public discussion, and only on occasion do subscriberswant to make the
reply private. Therefore, I'm voting Reply-To line set to return responses
to the list (public)

Dan
Shakuhachi Links by Category -
http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/links.htm
Zen Flute for Beginners -
http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/WMshakuhachi.htm
My home page - http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/Gutwein/
Family page - http://pages.prodigy.net/dfgutw/family/

--=====================_3599559==_.ALT

My vote:<br><br>
I usually expect my replies to be a part of a public discourse.&nbsp;
That is the advantage of a list like this.&nbsp; Please correct me if I'm
wrong, but I think that the majority of subscribers want to be a part of
an ongoing public discussion, and only on occasion do subscriberswant to
make the reply private.&nbsp; Therefore, I'm voting Reply-To line set to
return responses to the list (public)<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<i>Dan <br>
http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/WMshakuhachi.htm" eudora="autourl"><font face="Times New Roman, Times">http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/WMshakuhachi.htm><br>
<i>My home page </i>- <a href="