Re: Folk Music

From: supakit bhuphaibool (icarus927@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 20:35:54 PST

Hi Stav,

Some of the songs on the CD contains grace notes (tricky when you're not=20
expecting them), so you may have to be more watchful when reading the=20
notation along with his playing.

Most of the songs have a repeat symbol after the sections. That may be wh=
y=20
the notation seem shorter - since he plays certain sections multiple time=
s.=20
Some songs, like Jyun Rei ka (sp?), he plays the line 3 times.

HTH,

Duke.