Re: Mailing List Settings

From: Damon Atkinson (nomaDesign@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 20:30:22 PST

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D51E.32F02A60

My vote goes along with Dan. I, too believe that most replies are for pub=
lic view. We just need to remember if we are replying to an individual to=
 send it only to the intended recipient.
Damon
Atlanta, GA

My vote:

I usually expect my replies to be a part of a public discourse. That is =
the advantage of a list like this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I=
 think that the majority of subscribers want to be a part of an ongoing p=
ublic discussion, and only on occasion do subscriberswant to make the rep=
ly private. Therefore, I'm voting Reply-To line set to return responses =
to the list (public)

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D51E.32F02A60

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>My vote goes a=
long with Dan. I, too believe that most replies are for public view. We j=
ust need to remember if we are replying to an individual to send it only =
to the intended recipient.</DIV> <DIV>Damon</DIV> <DIV>Atlanta, GA</DIV> =
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><EM>My vote:<BR><BR>I usually expect my replies to=
 be a part of a public discourse.&nbsp; That is the advantage of a list l=
ike this.&nbsp; Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the majo=
rity of subscribers want to be a part of an ongoing public discussion, an=
d only on occasion do subscriberswant to make the reply private.&nbsp; Th=
erefore, I'm voting Reply-To line set to return responses to the list (pu=
blic)<BR></EM></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D51E.32F02A60--