Re: Shakuhachi Performance in LA

From: Monty H. Levenson (monty@shakuhachi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:24:06 PST

--============_-1194865445==_ma============

Oops!

Sorry, I meant to send this to Bruce directly, not to the list.

(Please do not regard this as my vote. Simply a Freudian slip.)

Monty

>Hi Bruce,
>
>Just a note to let you know that your submission is now listed on
>the Shakuhachi Calendar of Events at the following URLs:
>http://www.shakuhachi.com/C-03-02.html
>http://www.shakuhachi.com/i-UpdatedPages.html
>
>Please keep me posted with any changes or additions to this listing.
>
>All the best.
>
>Monty
>

>>Masakazu Yoshizawa will perform with the Awaya Kai Koto group on
>>Saturday, March 30, 2002, and El Camino College in Gardena.
>>
>>Showtime: 2:00
>>
>>Don't know about the Awaya Kai Koto folks, but Masa is well worth
>>the trip.
>>
>>bj
>>
>>-

--============_-1194865445==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: Shakuhachi Performance in
list.</div>
slip.)</div>
Just a note to let you know that your submission is now listed on the
Shakuhachi Calendar of Events at the following URLs:<br>
http://www.shakuhachi.com/C-03-02.html>
http://www.shakuhachi.com/i-UpdatedPages.html>
Please keep me posted with any changes or additions to this
listing.<br>
All the best.<br>
Monty</blockquote>
Masakazu Yoshizawa will perform with the Awaya Kai Koto group on<br>
Saturday, March 30, 2002, and El Camino College in Gardena.<br>
Showtime: 2:00<br>
Don't know about the Awaya Kai Koto folks, but Masa is well worth<br>
the trip.<br>
-</blockquote>