Re: Xenakis piece

From: Phil James (sparklingbeatnik@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 09:20:39 PDT

Yes, it's a fairly recent Xenakis piece, pretty short, written late 80's or
early 90's. It is also known as "Soleil Couchant." The publisher is probably
Salabert, so you could check their Web site. If you don't know French, you
might need to enlist some help. There is also info on most Xenakis stuff at
the Ircam web site.