Shakuhachi summit

From: Peter H (bamboomuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 03:38:35 PDT

I got one email asking what the gathering I mentioned is. It's the Tokyo Shakuhachi Summit 2002.
It will be similar to the festivals that preceeded it in Bisei and Boulder. There isn't a website
up and I don't know if there will be one or not--I'll ask tomorrow when I see Kakizakai sensei.
I've been told the cost will be only 10,000 yen--about $75--and I believe it will be free for
students. I'll try to find more specifics out tomorrow.

Peter H