Re: Re: Shakuhachi CD from 98 Festival

From: Sperrycs@aol.com
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 08:11:46 PDT

Dear Shakuhachi enthusiasts,
The CD project fron the World Shakuhachi Festival in Boulder 1998 has not been forgotten. Presently we are working with Phil James at SparklingBeatnik records to complete the production project. We apologize for the long delay but we promise to bring the CD to production and it will be available this year ( Possibly by time of the summit in Tokyo in August). Thanks to all for your patience. It will hopefully be an inspiring CD once completed!!
Take Care,
Cory Sperry for Organizing Committee of World Shakuhachi Festival 1998