Re: Shakuhachi summit video

From: Peter H (bamboomuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 01:21:44 PDT

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you all about the video. As I think I wrote last time,
it's common practice for the people at Bamboo to videotape and/or record events at Friend Hall,
but I wanted to see about a video being produced for distribution. The sticking point is that
since at least a few, and probably many, of the pieces that will be performed are still under
copywrite, royalties would need to be paid, and this could get complicated or expensive. So right
now it doesn't look like it will happen unless that issue gets resolved. Hopefully I can post an
update soon.

Peter H