Re: Breath

From: jeremy bornstein (jeremy@jeremy.org)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 22:27:49 PDT

Patterson Clark wrote to suggest using a neti pot. I have been using
one for about three months or so--about half as long as I've been
practicing shakuhachi. I don't know if it's helped my shakuhachi
practice or not, but it sure does make me feel as if I can breathe
more freely. I heartily recommend neti to you all if for that reason
alone.

-jeremy

--
                    jeremy bornstein <jeremy@satori.net>