Re: Finding a shakuhachi

From: Bob Blyman (bblyman@rvsi.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 07:56:30 PDT

Hello Everyone - I have a 2.4 by Perry Yung which plays in tune very well. The
flute is lacquered inside. I'd be careful with flutes by John Neimi, I have a
couple & only one plays in tune(he will not let you return flutes), the other I
gave to Perry to get in tune and he did a great job at a reasonable price. If
your willing to go for more money Monty makes excellent student flutes also. Both
Monty and Perry are wonderful people to deal with. Perry will take a flute back
if you don't like it for any reason and I thing Monty will also.
Good Luck, Bob.