Re: T-shirts

From: kevin (kevin@higherpathways.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 06:13:54 PDT

Hi all,

 I just wanted to remind you that I have my shakuhachi T-shirts for sale
http://higherpathways.com/T-shirt_page.htm They are getting there first
exposer to the shakuhachi public in Tokyo and around Japan right now with
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin at the Tokyo Summit and on tour for two weeks.

 I will also have them available at the Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the
Rockies in around three weeks. So please take a look, and remember a third
of the money raised from the sales is being given to the homeless and needy.

 P.S. If any one can help I'm wanting offer it in a Japanese translation
also, any help from the shakuhachi community would be great.

Thanks, Kevin Riley