the east

From: Phil James (sparklingbeatnik@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 08:57:03 PDT

Now that the Colorado summer camp is just about underway, I'd also like to
put in a word for the east coast KiSuiAn shakuhachi camp coming up in late
July. For those who were unable to do Colorado, this is another EXCELLENT
opportunity to study with some wonderful teachers, including Yoshio
Kurahashi, Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin, James Nyoraku Schlefer
Allen Nyoshin Steir, and Marco Lienhard. PLUS Henry Horaku Burnett and
Mutsumi Takamizu on sangen and koto respectively. I'm doing BOTH camps this
year, shak junkie that I am. As I mentioned in an earlier message, I really
think these intensive camps are one of the best ways to move ahead in one's
practice, no matter what your level. You can get more info on the east coast
shakuhachi camp at http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp.html
Hope to run into some of you there!