Re: Monty's Post

From: Feadog@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 13:19:58 PDT

--part1_152.f98ec49.2a42416e_boundary

I too agree. I found Monty's post newsworthy, educational, and a pleasure to
read.

I think most that leave, when there's a flurry of activity, lost interest
earlier. There seems to be "long" periods of inactivity and then a flurry.
People are not "inclined" to drop from the list when there's no activity.

I welcome any type posts that are Shakuhachi related, quickly deleting what's
not of interest.

Bill D'Ambrogio

> To all,
>
> I'm in agreement with JT and Tony. I found Monty's post newsworthy and am
> glad I heard about his new developments.
>
> I agree also that there's an increasing feeling of 'walking on eggs' and am
> hoping that Egg Walking doesn't become another thing to add to one's
> practice. If so, it does have workshop potential.
>
> Nelson

--part1_152.f98ec49.2a42416e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>I too agree. I found Monty's post newsworthy, educational, and a pleasure to read.<BR>
<BR>
I think most that leave, when there's a flurry of activity, lost interest earlier. There seems to be "long" periods of inactivity and then a flurry. People are not "inclined" to drop from the list when there's no activity.<BR>
<BR>
I welcome any type posts that are Shakuhachi related, quickly deleting what's not of interest.<BR>
<BR>
Bill D'Ambrogio<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">To all,<BR>
<BR>
I'm in agreement with JT and Tony. I found Monty's post newsworthy and am<BR>
glad I heard about his new developments.<BR>
<BR>
I agree also that there's an increasing feeling of 'walking on eggs' and am<BR>
hoping that Egg Walking doesn't become another thing to add to one's<BR>
practice. If so, it does have workshop potential.<BR>
<BR>
Nelson<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>