CD releases

From: Philip Gelb (ryokan@value.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 11:12:31 PDT

Hello

Just wanted to let those of you who might care know about 2 CDs that
were released this week that i am on.

The first one is a compilation double CD recorded from a live concert
series in Los Angelos. There is an exerpt from the duet concert that
Pauline Oliveros (just intonation accordion) and i did on the series
last July on here.

The second one is a the new release by composer/percussionist Marco
Fernandes who currently lives in SanDiego. Marco grew up in Japan and
his family is part Japanese and part Portuguese. 8 compoositions on
this cd, titled "Hybrid Vigor" including "Convergence" written for
shakuhachi, percussion and electronics performed by myself, Marco and
Lisle Ellis.

For more information or to order copies, please contact me. I will
have information and possibly exerpts on my webage in the near future.

best wishes

phil