RE: shakuhachi honkyoku workshop in DC

From: edBeaty (edosan@boulder.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 08:23:58 PDT

--============_-1187103809==_ma============

Dear James (and all other long-suffering list members),

By way of explanation: We are all to be plagued by repeats of this
message until Tim Cassler returns to his office June 28 and turns off
his email auto response, which automatically replies to every email
it receives.

Since our elist has been set up to reply to the whole list by
default, EVERYone will get Cassler's message every time a new message
is posted to the list. (In fact, when you replied to Tim's auto
response message, you, by default, replied to the entire list...)

Alas, Bruce Jones, the elist manager, is off to the Chicago area
until June 28 as well. There is nothing to be done! We're doomed!

Cheers,
eB
Boulder, CO

>Please stop sending this message!

--============_-1187103809==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>RE: shakuhachi honkyoku workshop in
this message until Tim Cassler returns to his office June 28 and turns
off his email auto response, which automatically replies to every
email it receives.</div>
default, EVERYone will get Cassler's message every time a new message
is posted to the list. (In fact, when you replied to Tim's auto
response message, you, by default, replied to the entire
list...)</div>
until June 28 as well. There is nothing to be done! We're
doomed!</div>
color="#0000FF">Please stop sending this message!</font><br>
Message-----<br>
Shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu<br>
from June 25 through June 28. Please contact Gary Rodriguez
(gary@toolbox.net or 210-225-8269 ext 110) or Stacy Thomas
(stacy@toolbox.net or 210-225-8269 ext 104) with any immediate
needs.<br>
Thanks.</font></blockquote>