Re: Here is how I am dealing with auto-sending mails

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@Colorado.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 13:43:14 PDT

--=====================_13710088==_.ALT

Dear all,

No, Mine is not a infinite string of emails. Mine is an operator error and
a computer that doesn't want to cooperate with the operator, ie, ME. More
fully, I went to shakuhachi camp and wanted to make an out of office email
excluding this list. I forgot I had to have my email on for it to work.
Instead I happily turned off my computer when I left. When I got back, it
loaded all my pending emails, and sent out the incorrect out of office
notice and did not exclude this list.

I apologize for my set of emails. But don't feel bad. I was on the
receiving end of a similar glitch from a different list. So not only did I
get all of Tim's repeated letters, I also got all of mine back and the
repeats from this other list. Close to 300 emails I had to delete!!!

As far as a spiritual message, if we are all out of the office, then there
can't be war!
Or, "I'm out of the office chasing my brain which is blowing in the wind."

Peace to all,

Herb, brain blowing in the wind.

--=====================_13710088==_.ALT

No, Mine is not a infinite string of emails. Mine is an operator error
and a computer that doesn't want to cooperate with the operator, ie, ME.
More fully, I went to shakuhachi camp and wanted to make an out of office
email excluding this list. I forgot I had to have my email on for it to
work. Instead I happily turned off my computer when I left. When I got
back, it loaded all my pending emails, and sent out the incorrect out of
office notice and did not exclude this list.<br>
I apologize for my set of emails. But don't feel bad. I was on the
receiving end of a similar glitch from a different list. So not only did
I get all of Tim's repeated letters, I also got all of mine back and the
repeats from this other list. Close to 300 emails I had to
delete!!!<br>
As far as a spiritual message, if we are all out of the office, then
there can't be war!<br>
Or, &quot;I'm out of the office chasing my brain which is blowing in the
wind.&quot;<br>
Peace to all,<br>
Herb, brain blowing in the wind.<br>
At 6/26/02 11:32 AM, you wrote:<br>
a literally infinite string of e-mails as they forever bounce
'out-of-office' responses to each other?&nbsp; <br>
There must be some spiritual message hidden away here....<br>
&lt;tots@quickweb.com.ph&gt;<br>