RE: shakuhachi Summit Tokyo 2002

From: Bill O`Connor (billo44@gaea.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 04:29:42 PDT

Hi folks,
        Just in case you don't know, there is a Shakuhachi Summit in
Tokyo early next month...Check it out at
http://www.shaku8.com/summit/index-e.html.

Sorry if you're oceans away and not interested (just getting my revenge
for all the US event information we get on the list).

Looks like a very good event with lots of well known players in
attendance... there is no indication on the web site whether the
lectures/workshops will be translated into English? I have placed in an
inquiry and will post the reply to the list.

Best
Bill