Re: Radio

From: Peter H (bamboomuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 20:37:26 PDT

Tom, how about in Japan--will it be broadcast here?

I have another question--when you make cast-bore flutes, do you have to put a lot of, or even much
or any, time into working the bores? I thought the point of making a cast-bore flute was that it
could be done quickly, but Monty's site talks about all the extra tuning it takes..maybe despite
all the hi-tech equipment he has your method is superior--if indeed you don't need to do much
tuning, as I thought was the case. Anyway, I'm quite curious to know.

I suppose I missed the blueberry season--I've been wrapped up in working and preparing for the
competition in August. Do you make any preserves for sale? I'm playing Sanan, by the way, and
really working hard on that piece is making a noticable improvement in my playing overall. Peace,

Peter