Hello

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 20:58:40 PDT

Hello Alcvin,

I just thought I'd write and update you on my shakuhachi adventures. At
your suggestion, I looked up Ray Brooks to ask if he could give me
lessons. As it turned out, he and Diane had just sold his home in
Victoria, BC and was coming back to his friends house in Malibu to stay
for several months.

We started lessons 3 weeks ago and it's going great. I've been seeing
him 1 time per week, but I'm going to start twice a week to take
advantage of the time he is here. We get along great and I am
progressing nicely already.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I hope you and your wife are well
and the summer is going great for you.

Best regards,

Bill Fletcher

P.S. I still haven't made it up to your folks house to get my music
stand. I hope it's not too inconvenient for them to keep it there a
while longer. If it is, they can dispose of it any way they like.
Perhaps a budding music student neighbor!