Re: Seiza sitting position... ouch... "Hello, legs?"

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 10:08:10 PDT

Hi, due not give up. You can help yourself with a "Seiza Bench", it takes the
wieght off your legs. The bench is about 8" high and slants to the front, it
has two legs between which your legs are placed.

Check the web, it's a mail order item from Zen Mountain Monestery.

I was with Paterson Clark in Kyoto, I was traveling with Ronnie Nyogetsu
Seldin for his annual Japan trip. We had a great time hanging out, going to
temples and playing together. A trip worth taking.

Phil Kyosei Kolman