RE: Zen Guitar, THANKS!

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 06:26:13 PDT

This is one of those strange synchronicities, as I was feeling the need to
sing and play the guitar, and have a guitar (a Takamine Santa Fe from a pawn
shop in Nashville) being shipped to me as we "speak"... I was wondering
where to begin, and this site will be my place to begin...

My koan is: how to put the country into country music? Perhaps inspired by
the shakuhachi and my long love of bluegrass and now country music... (how
did the shakuhachi bring me here? long story, I'll spare you, but it has to
do with being a "zen cowboy"), I'd like to learn to sing and play as part of
a healing relationship with the wounded earth... to sing and play as the
brook babbles or the blackbird sings... speaking of babbling, this is way
off topic, so I'll shut up for now... but wish me luck... and thanks for the
link! My condolences to all effected by the death of Phil Sudo, may his
spirit and teachings live on... I bow at his feet...

peace and love,

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser a.k.a. Bald Eagle (brettb@rajah.com)
Zen Site: http://zenbud.com
Rajah Networking: http://rajah.net