Re: Report: Tokyo Shakuhachi Summit

From: Shigeru Nakajima (s_yomei@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 02:23:58 PDT

--0-1066049938-1029662638=:97563

Hello Ronnie-san,

Otsukare-sama desita.

Thank you for your report. It's really a lack of the information in Web site
even in Japanese.

I'm disappointed my absence in this festival although I've attended the former
two festivals with you.

I'm happy with seeing the new names in this World Shakuhachi Festival. I know
of that not only non-Japanese players but also some young Japanese players
have recently got active. It's going to be good for the world shakuhachi
scene.

Also I agree with your plan about the next venue, NYC. I think there are some
places to be held it in the world. It's really one of them. I hope I can
attend next time.

Shigeru Yomei Nakajima

Yahoo! Digital How To- Get the best out of your PC!
--0-1066049938-1029662638=:97563

- Get the best out of your PC!
--0-1066049938-1029662638=:97563--