Re: Sode no Tsuyu?

From: Morris M. Keesan (keesan@world.std.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 20:07:19 PDT

Bruce Jones wrote:
> > Sode no Tsuyu is the third piece on most pieces of notation that
> > begin with Kurokami.

Interesting. In my copy of Kurokami, the third piece is "Sode no Kouro",
with the same "sode" that Usuido Eidan posted. If I'm reading my reference
works correctly, this means "sleeve incense burner", which sounds dangerous
to me.
The second piece is "Tsuru no Koe", "Voice of the Crane".
Is my copy a variant edition? Is it unusual? Are we both looking at Kinko
style notation, narrow-folded paper with dark green front and back?

--
Morris M. Keesan -- keesan@world.std.com -- http://world.std.com/~keesan/
Seeking software devel. job -- http://world.std.com/~keesan/resume.html