URGENT ASSISTANCE/INVESTMENT

From: DR. SAM BASHIRU (sambash2001ng@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 07:57:04 PDT

From the desk of=3A-

DR=2E SAM BASHIRU
=28Director=2C ECO Bank Plc=29

Attn=3A President=2FCEO

Dear Sir=2C

First I must solicit your confidence in the transaction=2C this is by virtue of
its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret=2E Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried=2C but I
am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day=2E We have decided to
contract you due to the urgency of this transaction=2C as we have been reliably
informed of your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature=2E

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you=2E I am DR=2E SAM BASHIRU=2C
a Director with the ECO Bank Nigeria plc=2C Lagos=2E I came to know of you in my
private search for reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential
transaction=2C which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign
Account requiring maximum confidence=2E THE POSITION=3A A foreigner=2C LATE ENGINNER
JAMES AKMEH=2C an oil Merchant=2FContractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria=2C
until his death a year ago in a ghastly air crash=2C banked with us here at ECO
Bank plc=2C Lagos=2C and had a closing balance as at the end of March 2000 worth
US$21=2E6M =28TWENTY - ONE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS=29 which
the bank now expects a next of kin to Beneficiary=2E Valuable efforts are being
made by the ECO Bank to get in touch with any of the Akmeh=92s family or relatives
but they has been no success=2E

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of
Late Engr=2E James Akmeh=92s next of kin =28he had no known wife nor children that
known to us=29=2E The management under the influence of our chairman and member of
the Board of Directors retired Major General Umaru Shelling=2C that arrangement
has been made for the funds to be declared =91UNCLAIMABLE=92 and subsequently be
donated to the Trust fund=2E In order to advert this negative development=2C some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a
next-of-kin to Late Engr=2E James akmeh so that the fund US$21=2E6M would be
released and paid into your account as the beneficiary next - of - kin=2E All
documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out=2C
we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased beneficiaries and more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk free
involvement=2E Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my
colleagues for investment purpose in your country=2E

We have agreed that=2C the fund be shared thus=2C after it has been transferred
into your account=3A

1=2E 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund=2E

2=2E 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both Parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the transfer=2E

3=2E 65% to us the originators of the transaction=2E

If this proposal is acceptable by you do not make undue advantage of trust we
have bestowed on you and your company=2C then kindly get to me immediately through
my email

Please furnish me with your most confidential TELEPHONE=2C FAX NUMBER and
exclusive Bank=2FAccount particulars so that I can use this information to apply
for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your favour=2E Thank you
in advance for your anticipated co-operation=2E

Yours faithfully

DR=2E SAM BASHIRU
Director =28ECO BANK PLC=29=2E