Re: Haru no Umi

From: Aiko Ichimura (aikop@erols.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 20:45:37 PDT

Hello,

I am going to attend a flute concert in October by Ms. Toshiko Kohno, the
principal flutist of the National Symphony Orchestra.
She will play Haru no Umi and her mother will accompany her playing piano.

I have heard them play this years ago. So there must be music for it.
Would you be interested in finding the music? I am not so courageous to ask
her but I will ask around.
I know someone who used to play flute and switched to shakuhachi. He may
have the music.
Wait and see what I can discover...

Aiko Ichimura
aikop@erols.com