RE: Haru no Umi

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 14:28:55 PDT

Dear Karl,

The fax just came through and it looks just fine. For some reason I was
picturing kinko notation and wondering how a fax copy would work. This
is great and the harp part looks like a reasonable piano part also. My
wife plays piano so it will be fun to try it out tonight.

So, thank you again. I hope I can reciprocate someday.
Best regards,

Bill Fletcher
Science & Art Products
Email: fletcher2@scienceandart.com