RE: Coltrane poster?

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 10:47:10 PDT

This is a bit off-topic, but this discussion has touched on an old lost
memory and it will drive me crazy unless I can figure it out.

Back in my old DJ days (it's been over 30 years!) I remember playing a
record (it was all vinyl back in those days ;*)> ) by Yousef Lateef in which
he played some kind of Chinese horn... anyone have any idea what this was??

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (brettb@rajah.com)
Zen Site: http://zenbud.com <http://zenbud.com>
Rajah Networking: http://rajah.net <http://rajah.net>
Walking, Trike, Greens: http://rajah.ws <http://rajah.ws>