Hello!

From: Sandra and Alcvin Ramos (ramos@telus.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 03:50:16 PDT

Hello Monty!

How are you? I'm quite busy with things here in Vancouver. Shakuhachi is
growing slowly but surely. One of my students Carol Park uses your
beginner model and she's enjoying it very much. Another person who lives
in Victoria who is a zen monk, Eshu is his title, will perhaps buy one
of your flutes as well in the future. He'll be studying with me.

I will be visiting the Bay Area sometime in late November or early
December and spending Christmas with my family there. Maybe if you have
time I'd like to come and visit you and your family. My wife may be
joining me. Let me know if it's ok.

I just recorded a new CD of honkyoku and I was wondering if I could give
you some to sell on your site. I also wrote a small booklet for
shakuhachi newbies called, "Shakuhachi: A Beginner's Guide". I'll send
you a copy. Please tell me what you think of it.

Hope all is well with you and your family,

Alcvin

--
Bamboo-In
#214-130 W. Keith Rd.