Re: Coltrane poster?

From: I.M. BULB (imbulb@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:10:31 PDT

I have seen this picture also, it was in a book about
coletrane. As for the watazumi riffs its no
coincidence as I heard he communicated with quite a
few shakuhachi players from japan then.

Though, John liked the Shaukhachi, Ornette coleman was
quite the player. When I was visiting my teacher in
portland, we heard a song on the radio where he played
it briefly and it was cool. He played it over
changes. Cant remember the name of the song though.

Isaac

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/links.htm

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/WMshakuhachi.htm

=====