RE: Coltrane poster?

From: Dan Gutwein (dfgutw@wm.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:10:23 PDT

--=====================_10501610==_.ALT

Dear Bud,

I have a bunch of Yousef at home in MD - I'm in Williamsburg,VA until Friday.
I'll make a list of the LPs I have w/him playing weird horns and email it
to ya.

Dan

At 10:47 AM 9/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>This is a bit off-topic, but this discussion has touched on an old lost
>memory and it will drive me crazy unless I can figure it out.
>
>Back in my old DJ days (it's been over 30 years!) I remember playing a
>record (it was all vinyl back in those days ;*)> ) by Yousef Lateef in which
>he played some kind of Chinese horn... anyone have any idea what this was??
>

>Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (brettb@rajah.com)
>Zen Site: http://zenbud.com <http://zenbud.com>
>Rajah Networking: http://rajah.net <http://rajah.net>
>Walking, Trike, Greens: http://rajah.ws <http://rajah.ws>
>The Dragon: http://rajah.org <http://rajah.org>

Dan Gutwein, Associate Professor
Department of Music
College of William and Mary
Williamsburg, VA 23185-8795
office: (757) 221-1077, cell: (240) 481-2787
fax. (757) 221-3171, email: dfgutw@wm.edu or dfgutw@prodigy.net
homepage - http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein
Introduction to Electro-acoustic Music (MUS181) -
http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/mus181.htm
Shakuhachi Links by Category -
http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/links.htm
Zen Flute for Beginners -
http://www.wm.edu/CAS/music/gutwein/Shakuhachi/WMshakuhachi.htm
--=====================_10501610==_.ALT

Dear Bud,<br><br>
I have a bunch of Yousef at home in MD - I'm in Williamsburg,VA until
Friday.<br>
I'll make a list of the LPs I have w/him playing weird horns and email it
to ya.<br><br>
Dan<br><br>
At 10:47 AM 9/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
discussion has touched on an old lost<br>
memory and it will drive me crazy unless I can figure it out.<br><br>
Back in my old DJ days (it's been over 30 years!) I remember playing
a<br>
record (it was all vinyl back in those days ;*)&gt; ) by Yousef Lateef in
which<br>
he played some kind of Chinese horn... anyone have any idea what this
was??<br><br>
Brett &quot;Bud&quot; Breitwieser (brettb@rajah.com)<br>
Zen Site:
&lt;<a href="