RE: Coltrane poster?

From: Bud (bud@rajah.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 13:45:24 PDT

Sound like what we have here is a bunch of 50-something white guys playing
an Asian instrument (namely, the Shakuhachi) under the heavy influence of
black jazz musicians (Trane/Lateef).... what could be better?

Great time and place to be alive...

Brett "Bud" Breitwieser (brettb@rajah.com)
Zen Site: http://zenbud.com <http://zenbud.com>
Rajah Networking: http://rajah.net <http://rajah.net>