Shakuhachi private lessons with Marco Lienhard

From: Aiko Ichimura (aikop@erols.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 08:36:35 PDT

Hi all,

Marco Lienhard who just came to DC to give a concert would be back in DC
during Oct 5-12 and would be able to give lessons in where he is staying if
it's during day. Or he could give lessons at student's home. I already found
4 people who are interested. There might be little more time for him to give
additional lessons if some of you happen to be in DC area.

Let me know if you wish to take a lesson or two. He is planning to be back
to DC for a few times this year.

Aiko Ichimura
aikop@erols.com