Seattle Shakuhachi Christmas Party

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 14:10:30 PST

Greetings,

It's our 8th Annual Seattle Shakuhachi Christmas Party & Pot Luck

Dec. 14th. at 7 pm (come at 6 if you can help set up)

University Friends Meeting Hall
4001 9th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98105

As in the past it's a pot luck and informal shakuhachi concert.
Everyone is welcome to perform. We'll do some flute chanting all
together so bring your flute even if you don't want to do a solo.

Friends, family & the public are welcome!

Please bring lots of great food and drinks. No alcohol allowed.

  We will also have a koto performance this year.

For more info. Call me at: (206) 364-5685

DIRECTIONS:

  From I-5 exit at 45th St. (Univ. of Wash. exit) or 42nd NE from
northbound express lanes.
Continue Eastbound.
Turn right onto Roosevelt and head south. Just before the University
Bridge and after 42nd, you will see a small alley-like, one-way, unnamed
street just after a one-story brick building. Go right (don't go over
the bridge). This street leads right to the University Meeting Hall.
It's a Japanese style building. There's a small parking lot next to it
or $1 parking across the street.

See you there...

Peter

--