Re: Seattle Shakuhachi Christmas Party

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 16:04:31 PST

I didn't mean for that last email to go to the whole list. Thought
it was a private email from Tom Deaver.

But now that everyone knows I'll be moving to Hawaii this summer I
might as well add that I have been teaching Shakuhachi in Seattle for
the past 10 years and have around 15 students that will be without a
teacher soon. Perhaps there's a qualified teacher out there who
might want to move here and teach.

There are opportunities to perform here and in Portland.

Contact me directly if you want more info.

Peter

--
Peter Ross
email: peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com