East Coast Trip

From: Peter H (bamboomuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 07:56:53 PST

Greetings to all,

I'm back in the US for a month and will be travelling around the DC-NYC area next week with a
friend visiting from Japan. I'll be in DC on the weekend of the 23rd-24th, and in NYC either the
24th or within the next day or two. My itinerary depends on what my friend wants to see during her
short stay over here, so I'm afraid that's as definite as I can be about the dates right now.
If anyone is interested in a lesson email me at my regular yahoo address, makaluman@yahoo.com. I
also have a few flutes to sell, in lengths 1.6, 1.8, and possibly a long flute. Cheers,

Peter Hill