Re: Washing off urushi?

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 19:32:18 PST

Hi Bruce,

I only have experience with this product on my skin, but you might
think of trying "Tecnu" which is a product made for people sensitive to
Poison Oak and Ivy. Basically, it disolves the oils that we are
sensitive to and is mild enough for human skin. Also, it doesn't leave
the offensive odor that mineral spirits or other solvants do. It is
available in many drug stores and larger health food stores.

Good Luck,

Bill