Re: shakuhachi concert/party in Brooklyn Heights

From: Peter Lederman (plederman@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:42:23 PST

Hi Daniel...I'm definitely planning on coming tomorrow...will be there by
3:00 for a lesson and then see how long after I can stay and share all those
nice possibilities...any parking suggestions given the snow...

also was up at the country place I purchased and it will be just wonderful
for a nice weekend retreat next year for shakuhachi players of friendly
persuasion...we could swim, canoe, hike, bike, play, meditate,
barbecue....and hopefully you would patriarch..

see you tomorrow..

peter