Re: Zen practice connection

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 11:00:57 PST

Hi Genchoku,

A number of my students have been sitting for a long-time, and are
associated with various Zen Monasteries here in New York State. Some are:

"Phil(Kyosei) Kolman" <Pkolman@aol.com>
"Jane(Mukei) Kilthau" <Janemukei@aol.com>
"Robert (Taizo)Greene" <robertlgreene@earthlink.net>
"Karen(Mokuon) Nezeleck" <klnezele@syr.edu>