Re: Ear Problems??

From: Stav Tapuch (tapuch@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 06:47:30 PST

I have had low grade Tinnitus for many years - I probably caused damage to
my ears while in the army. Believe it or not I just got used to it. After
going to several Doctors the best advice I got was to minimize salt, alcohol
and caffeine in my diet. For some reason these feeds add to the problem.
People also tend to be most annoyed by the noise when it is very quiet. So
if you have trouble sleeping at night with it, just put some soft music on
in the background - it tends to drown it out. Luckily, for me, it is barely
noticable. I pity the soul who gets a bad case of this - it must be
maddening.