RE : Ear Problems??

From: Bruno Deschênes (musis@videotron.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 14:23:51 PST

--Boundary_(ID_DLOEb0VImjSeBiqr97djvg)

If I may add just a small comment on this very interesting discussion. I
am Canadian, but in the US there is a group of Health Institute, based
in Washington. There is an eye institute but there is no ear institute.
Yet, our ears can be damaged much more easily, specially with the high
level of noise in our cities and listening to too loud music, while it
is not necessarily the case with strong lights, as far as I know.
=20
=20
Bruno Desch=EAnes
T=E9l.: (514) 277-4665 * Fax: (514) 844-5498
E-mail: musis@videotron.ca