Help

From: Tom (tom-tom@gaea.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 21:25:03 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3126608709_17637_MIME_Part

This problem may not have to do directly with shakuhachi playing but it has
a lot to do with recording shakuhachi playing.

We have here now a super-machine made by Digidesign, the "digi 002". The
software necessary to interface with the Apple PowerBook, MOS 10.2 currently
installed, will run only, we're told, on MOS 9.2.2.

Does anyone have an English (not Japanese) MOS installation disc for 9.2.2.
If you do, could you burn a copy and mail it to us?

Fingers crossed!

Tom Deaver

Bei Shu Shakuhachi Workshop
http://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~shaku100/

--MS_Mac_OE_3126608709_17637_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Help</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
This problem may not have to do directly with shakuhachi playing but it has=
 a lot to do with recording shakuhachi playing.<BR>
<BR>
We have here now a super-machine made by Digidesign, the &quot;digi 002&quo=
t;. &nbsp;The software necessary to interface with the Apple PowerBook, MOS =
10.2 currently installed, will run <U>only</U>, we're told, on MOS 9.2.2.<BR=

<BR>
Does anyone have an English (not Japanese) MOS installation disc for 9.2.2.=
 &nbsp;If you do, could you burn a copy and mail it to us?<BR>
<BR>
Fingers crossed!<BR>
<BR>
Tom Deaver<BR>
<BR>
Bei Shu Shakuhachi Workshop<BR>
http://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~shaku100/ <BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3126608709_17637_MIME_Part--