Re: Shakuhachi vs Hocchiku; Suizen vs Music

From: WARYR@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 20:45:50 PST

--part1_18d.154faf7f.2b68b67e_boundary

Well spoken, Dr. Lee.

We seem to only separate into camps or fixate on "philosophical" approaches
to any practice, spiritual or otherwise, to draw attention to ourselves
and/or our own particular philosophy anyway, instead of staying with the pure
joy of doing!

Blowing thru a bamboo tube, shakuhachi or hoccihiku, music or meditation,
brings that joy.

Dave McCullen

--part1_18d.154faf7f.2b68b67e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="DECORATIVE" FACE="Tempus Sans ITC" LANG="0"><I>Well spoken, Dr. Lee. <BR>
<BR>
We seem to only separate into camps or fixate on "philosophical" approaches to any&nbsp; practice, spiritual or otherwise, to draw attention to ourselves and/or our own particular philosophy anyway, instead of staying with the pure joy of doing!<BR>
<BR>
Blowing thru a bamboo tube, shakuhachi or hoccihiku, music or meditation, brings that joy.<BR>
<BR>
Dave McCullen</I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_18d.154faf7f.2b68b67e_boundary--