Re: Reply to Nelson

From: Bruce Carulin (brucecaru@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 15:15:31 PST

--0-1065596901-1043882131=:52975

Hello everyone. My name is Bruce Carulin and I would also like to chime in a few thoughts.

Making the big boys change their tags to see whos listening to who. As opposed to who's listening to a reputable maker-player based on their status. Great Idea!

I would actually go a step further.

I would ask also the following members to participate...

Peter Ross
Monty Leavenson
Tom Deaver
Ronnie Seldin

Now.. Chances of this happening are "Slim-to-none" but it wouldent hurt.

I really like this concept for a couple reasons-

1) I am the type of person that would read threads only made by Ronnie Seldin, Monty, Tom Deaver, Peter Ross and Rilley. Admitting is the first step, ya know!

2) I read everything else when I have nothing better to do. And thats not fair as individuals here have said things as educational ( If not, MORE ) as the above mentioned names. I'm not the only one here guilty of such a crime.

For example, Imbulb ( I believe was his name ) mentioned something about using verethane in the bore of bamboo as a seal. As a maker-player, I experimented with his theory. As it turns, he made an excellent discovery. But that email went unnoticed. Not only by me but by others. I could share a few more examples but I wish to avoid writing thesis-like material as Riley Lee does :) :)

However, I got THE MESSAGE!! And I learned something radically new and a diffrent approach to what I currently do. Thanks Riley for your last email and imbulb for making a dead-brilliant experiment/observation.

Thanks everyone,

Bruce

--0-1065596901-1043882131=:52975

<P>Hello everyone.&nbsp; My name is Bruce Carulin and I would also like to chime in a few thoughts.</P>
<P>Making the big boys change their tags to see whos listening to who.&nbsp; As opposed to who's listening to a reputable maker-player based on their status. Great Idea!</P>
<P>I would actually go a step further.</P>
<P>I would ask also the following members to participate...</P>
<P>Peter Ross<BR>Monty Leavenson<BR>Tom Deaver<BR>Ronnie Seldin</P>
<P>Now.. Chances of this happening are "Slim-to-none" but it wouldent hurt.&nbsp; </P>
<P>I really like this concept for a&nbsp;couple reasons- </P>
<P>1)&nbsp;I am the type of person that would read&nbsp;threads only made by Ronnie Seldin, Monty, Tom Deaver, Peter Ross and Rilley.&nbsp; Admitting is the first step, ya know!</P>
<P>2) I read everything else when I have nothing better to do.&nbsp; And thats not fair as individuals here have said things as educational ( If not, MORE ) as the above mentioned names.&nbsp; I'm not the only one here guilty of such a crime.</P>
<P>For example,&nbsp;&nbsp;Imbulb ( I believe was his name ) &nbsp;mentioned something about using verethane in the bore of bamboo as a seal.&nbsp; As a maker-player,&nbsp;I experimented with&nbsp;his theory.&nbsp; As it turns, he made an excellent discovery.&nbsp; But that email went unnoticed.&nbsp; Not only by me but by others.&nbsp; I could share a few more examples but I wish to avoid writing thesis-like material as Riley Lee does :) :)</P>
<P>However,&nbsp;I got THE MESSAGE!!&nbsp; And I learned something radically new and a diffrent approach to what I currently do.&nbsp; Thanks Riley for&nbsp;your last email and&nbsp;imbulb for making a dead-brilliant experiment/observation.</P>
<P>Thanks everyone,</P>
--0-1065596901-1043882131=:52975--