Re: Shakuhachi vs Hocchiku; Suizen vs Music

From: BarbaraKrooss@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 19:24:49 PST

--part1_14c.1b0c4288.2b69f501_boundary

Ever try drinking tea from a non-existent/empty cup?
Playing Choshi or JImbo Sanya without a flute in the middle of a New York
traffic jam at a tunnel on a Friday night
...or during root canal ? (HI Fu Mi Hachikaeshi works best for me...)
Where is the music, in your head, in the cosmos,
or in a piece of bamboo, wood or PVC?
What's with this flute stuff?
...Baka-Chan

--part1_14c.1b0c4288.2b69f501_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Ever try drinking tea from a non-existent/empty cup?<BR>
Playing Choshi or JImbo Sanya without a flute in the middle of a New York traffic jam at a tunnel on a Friday night<BR>
...or during root canal ?&nbsp; (HI Fu Mi Hachikaeshi works best for me...)<BR>
Where is the music, in your head, in the cosmos,<BR>
or in a piece of bamboo, wood or PVC?<BR>
What's with this flute stuff?&nbsp; <BR>
...Baka-Chan</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14c.1b0c4288.2b69f501_boundary--