Re: Shakuhachi vs Hocchiku; Suizen vs Music

From: Joerg Bernsdorf (bernsdorf@ccrl-nece.de)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 00:38:20 PST

sorry to all I might have embarrassed with my reply concerning
"baka-chan" ... I see I was mislead by my insufficient understanding of
Japanese (and a native's translation about his usage of "baka-takai",
though ...) ... and I'd overseen that term being the signature in the
original mail. So it came I was so shocked reading (what I wrongly
translated as) "sh**-girlie" ...

joerg