John Niemi Shakuhachi ?

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 18:34:47 PST

--part1_141.b556302.2b8adec7_boundary

Hello,
I was looking for a shakuhachi made by John Niemi of Japan. I do realize they
are rather basic and tend to be more natural than from other makers. Does
anyone have one they no longer need or use?

I am also looking for nicer, yet reasonably priced shakuhachi as well again
preferring those with little done to the bore. I like the subtractive
approach more than the additive one. I have been making some of my own over
the past year but wish to see more examples from other makers.

Let me know what you may have and the price for either category of flute.
Please contact me off list if possible.

Thanks,
Tony Miller

--part1_141.b556302.2b8adec7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello,<BR>
I was looking for a shakuhachi made by John Niemi of Japan. I do realize the=
y are rather basic and tend to be more natural than from other makers. Does=20=
anyone have one they no longer need or use?<BR>
<BR>
I am also looking for nicer, yet reasonably priced shakuhachi as well again=20=
preferring those with little done to the bore. I like the subtractive approa=
ch more than the additive one. I have been making some of my own over the pa=
st year but wish to see more examples from other makers.<BR>
<BR>
Let me know what you may have and the price for either category of flute. Pl=
ease contact me off list if possible.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Tony Miller</FONT></HTML>

--part1_141.b556302.2b8adec7_boundary--