Brief Question

From: Thomas W Hare (thare@Princeton.EDU)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 12:43:28 PST

--------------ACC244B9FFC673193CECF388

Can anyone give me a clue where to get hold of notation (preferably Kinko
style) of Miyagi Michio's Haru no umi? I don't seem to find it on Monty's
site.

Thanks for your trouble. You might best reply directly to me at:

thare@princeton.edu

Thanks,
Tom Hare

--------------ACC244B9FFC673193CECF388

Can anyone give me a clue where to get hold of notation (preferably Kinko
style) of Miyagi Michio's <u>Haru no umi</u>?&nbsp; I don't seem to find
it on Monty's site.

--------------ACC244B9FFC673193CECF388--