**KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp**

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 19:44:44 PDT

You are cordially invited to the second annual East Coast Ki Sui An
Shakuhachi Summer Camp scheduled for July 17 - 21, 2003.=A0 Immerse yourself
in a few days of pure Shakuhachi - practicing, listening, and learning at
all levels from beginner to advanced.=A0 Last year's Shakuhachi Camp was such
a big success we are sending you this preliminary offering for early
registration.=A0 Like last year, we expect registration to fill up quickly.

Visit our website for the latest camp updates - watch the slideshow with
music and photos of last year's Camp experience!

More Info and Registration http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp.html

* Staff of 9 led by Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei
     and Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
* Private and group study sessions
* Rustic, rural setting in Pennsylvania (30 Miles West of Philadelphia)
* Healthy organic home-cooked food, outdoor swimming pool,
     and the company of farm animals
* Join in the fun and experience a rich and
     varied musical learning adventure.=A0
* Accommodations and meals are included in the registration package.
* A full teaching schedule including a local public performance
     are part of the 2003 program.
* Register Now, Pay Later
     To insure you will have a spot!!